This update has several improvements / fixes for the enigma2 shell code under the hood and is recommended for all users. Improved compatibility with satellite equipment.
1. Improved compatibility with Unicable managed converters; in the settings of satellite equipment [Settings] > [TV]> [Services] > [Sattelite equipment settings] [Settings]> [TV]> [Services]> [Settings of satellite equipment] three new parameters were added for more advanced settings of this protocol:
● Unicable delay after voltage change before switching command
● Unicable delay after the last DiSEqC command
2. Fixed some bugs in the intermediate beta version regarding tuner settings.
3. The format of PLS mode settings for access to multistream channels has been changed, (conversion between Gold and Root codes for DVB-S2 PLS has been added), additional information can be found here.
4. Added support for WireGuard settings for network interfaces, now added settings to the /etc/network/interfaces file for the wg0 interface are not erased when changing the regular network settings of the box using the graphical interface.