We bring to your attention Live XS applications for Apple TV from the ruDREAM club team with support for all box models with the installed Live XS software.
This App is a local network client for TV streams broadcasted using the HTTP web service running on Enigma2. Everything is simple, fast and beautiful!
This App is a local network client for TV streams broadcasted using the HTTP web service running on Enigma2 (Linux based Open Source OS) set-top-boxes (STB).
This App allows viewing even if STB does not have built-in support for transcoding.
For the correct operation of the App, it is necessary to have on your STB, the LiveXS (Enigma2) firmware with the built-in support of all necessary utilities to get the list of channels and records and their current EPG information. On other firmware you need to install the plugin, additional information on the support page !!!
On the firmware of other commands (OpenPLi, OpenATV, etc.), you need to install the Live XS and OpenWebif plugins for additional information on the support page! The application supports the display of channel logos from the ruDREAM club database, which contains over 18,500 logos.
The main functionality of the application allows:
- Customize the composition of the main menu (top).
- Customize the view of the channel list (grid or list).
- To make navigation on packages (bouquets) / providers / satellites.
- Search for channels by the first letters in the grid mode and at the length of the channel list is more than 50.
- Display a list of available boxes with the installed firmware / plug-in Live XS on the network and switch to them one-touch.
- View the program guide (EPG) for the selected channel for a few days.
- Add a record for the current transfer and schedule record tasks using the program guide.
- View / transcode to hls format / delete recorded TV shows.
- View / delete / disable tasks in the scheduler list.
- The media player allows you to:
- View additional information about the program being played, including the channel logo, the program name, the genre, the start and end time, the progressor and the detailed description.
- Select the audio track.
- Select subtitles (if available).
- Select deinterlacing mode.
- In the navigation bar at the bottom, display the progressor of the viewed program with the display of the start and end time of the transmission.
- When playing back transcoded recordings, you can use fast forward playback, select the point to continue watching, and scroll (jump) backward for 10/60 seconds.
Live XS available on the App Store on Apple TV