In this release, the GSreamer media framework has been updated and other changes have been added, expanding functions, increasing speed and stability.
- Updated GSreamer-1.0 media framework (which is responsible for playing various media content) to version 1.14.4.
- The KinoPub plugin has been updated, now when playing a movie (when you click the OK button on the selected movie once), the stream plays in the format set in the plugin’s settings for the [Stream type] field (note: the HTTP stream type corresponds to mp4 format). Also when you save the settings, now the settings window is closed.
- Improved GUI display processing code in enigma2 code.
- In the infobar, in TV viewing mode has been added, the function of displaying the mode of video transmitted from the air with a high dynamic range (HDR video) , which has a higher dynamic range than the standard dynamic range (SDR video). The major characteristics of HDR video are brighter whites, deeper blacks and at least 10-bit color depth (compared to 8-bit color depth for SDR video) to ensure greater accuracy in this extended range, icons of the current mode are displayed only if there is information about modes for used DVB codec exist in the stream :
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
ATTENTION! For correct work of third-party skins, their adaptation is required, details can be found on our forum. Before installing the update, it is recommended to switch to the default skin.
ATTENTION! To install the update, you can use the built-in software update system; to do this, you must activate the option to upgrade to beta versions in the settings. Everyone who has not installed previous firmware from scratch, it is recommended to install this firmware exclusively from scratch with the restoring after install previously saved settings and packages. Image can be downloaded here (mirror).